Featured Crafter – Mamasewgoods
Posted by CraftySG on Nov 16 2017, in Featured Seller
1. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
Mamasewgoods is founded by Eve Kawashima. She is known as MAMA. WIFEY. LOVER of all things fun and exciting who translate her interest though her special fun and excitement handmade products from Tshirt yarn & Cotton Raffia.
She really wants all mamas & housewives from local or expat, to have a lovely time sharing crafting skills and inspired to each other’s.
Most of all, she wants MamaSewGoods to be a one who serving an excellent in Japanese- style services with Happy Smiley Face as Siam, and promises reasonable prices for its products.
2. How did you come up with your brand name?
Eve Kawashima is Mama of 5 years old girl when she started her own business, she loves sewing, crochet, and handcrafted. This is why it comes with “MAMASEWGOODS”.
3. What got you into crafting?
I love all handmade bags and anything related to SG batik. At the time I wanted to create something unique and only me carry. So, I started to handcraft my Crochet bag by Cotton Raffia and using Batik with SG airline pattern to create my very own bag.
4. What do you make and why do you make them?
I create my crochet bags, accessories and some home décor using Tshirt yarn and Cotton Raffia.
5. Do you have a favorite item that you have created? Is it sold or still available for purchase?
Yes, my favorite one is my signature Cotton Raffia Bag, it’s sold and continue producing.
6. Are you a full time artist or crafter? If not, would you like to be one?
Yes, I am a fulltime.
7. Do you have any favorite blogs or resources that you can share to our readers?
Not at this moment
8. Do you have any discount codes or promotions that you can offer our readers?
Not at this moment
9. Please provide me all the links to your social media accounts and shops.
IG : mamasewgoods_official
10. When will you be selling at the Velocity @Novena Christmas Pop Up Market and where is your booth location?